Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sunflowers







I did two sets of paintings of sunflowers in a small format. I have already forgotten which was first or last. I do apologize that the picture has some glare on it. I will try and take this in daylight. I am trying to write more but I have to post my other pictures. I am trying to get a bit fancier with my layout but it is not happening.
So let me know what you think, are the pictures bad quality? I think so.... I will try and do it again.











































1 comment:

  1. Hey there! These look good. Have you downloaded Picasa yet? It will let you do some tweaks to your photos like cropping and you can play with the contrast, fill light etc. I think it would help to crop the photos down to eliminate any background.

    I really like these.

    Meg

    ReplyDelete